Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's never too late.....right?

So, I've finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. I have been admiring other blogs for a while now and kept saying I needed one of my own.

Having Addy around makes Avery ask me questions about when she was that age. In the middle of raising your first baby, when everything they do is adorable, funny, and amazing, you think you could never possibly forget all those cute things they do. Well, I did forget. Not everything of course, but a lot of everyday things she would do and say. Then having a husband, a dog, and two more kids I just can't remember it all. Now I regret not writing it down. Didn't anybody tell me to do that? And if they did, why didn't I listen?

So, like I said, it's never too late to start.

No comments: